What is print-on-demand?
Print-on-demand is a business model where products are printed and delivered directly to our customers as each order is made. Rather than storing physical stock, we avoid waste and reduce overproduction by having orders printed once paid for. We operate as an online store with no physical store location.
Can I try it on for size?
As we are not a physical store, detailed sizing information is provided on each product page to help you choose your merch.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Apply Pay and Google Pay. We do not accept Afterpay, Zip or any buy-now-pay later platforms.
Can my child wear this to school?
The Pared Merch Store products are not accepted as part of the school uniform.
What if I changed my mind about my order?
As our store is built on a print-on-demand basis, we do not have the capacity to store or accept returns for a change of mind (colour, design, size). The only reasons a refund or exchange is accepted is if you receive an incorrect or faulty item. Please see our Refund policy.
What happens if my order has not arrived?
There may be a number of reasons why your order has not arrived:
- Wrong address - Please check your order summary. We do not take responsibility for orders with an incorrect address. If the address is incorrect in your original order, please notify us within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. The order package will be shipped to the return address. Once arrived, we will contact you to confirm how you would like to proceed - continue with the order or cancel. In the event of an order cancellation, the original shipping cost remains and will not be refunded. If you would like to continue with the order, you will need to provide an updated address and will be responsible for the reshipping cost.
- Lost in the mail - All packages lost in transit i.e. tracking says ‘not delivered’ and you have not received a package, please notify us by emailing email@example.com with the subject line: “Lost in the mail”, within 30 days after the estimated delivery date and we’ll ship out a replacement at no additional cost.
- Tracking says delivered but has not arrived - Please reach out to the delivery carrier to enquire whether there were notes left by the delivery person e.g. “Left under the table on the back porch." ***What is our policy in this scenario?***
I received a damaged or incorrect item, what do I do now?
To begin the refund or exchange process, please read our Refund Policy and contact us immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that we may require a photo submission with your report to begin refund or reshipment. It is always best to include photos with your initial problem report to avoid delays.
Can you ship my order as a gift?
You are certainly welcome to purchase our products as gifts. However, we cannot send orders as gifts for several reasons:
- If your gift doesn’t suit or fit the recipient, any replacements must be made at your own expense. Please our Refund Policy about change of mind.
- For every product we endeavour to stipulate the estimated delivery time. We cannot guarantee deliveries will be made in time for specific dates such as birthdays, anniversaries or other special occasions.
Therefore, we recommend that you make an order to your own address and then deliver the gift yourself in person or in another shipment at your own expense.
How does my purchase support the Pared schools?
The Merch store is focused on providing you with a way to represent the school community you love, so prices have been kept close to cost price. Any profits will be directed to the four schools' Chapel funds.
What is the best way to contact you?
Contact us by emailing email@example.com as it’s the best way to track and record conversations about your orders especially if it includes order numbers, tracking numbers and photo submissions. For general enquiries you may use the contact form on our website.
Please do not ring or email the Corporate Office of the Pared Foundation as daily operations are largely dedicated to running the schools.